Toor Dal Pakoda is one of the hottest favorite snacks of Indians as a tea-time snack. The best time we all have with Pakoda is during monsoon & this is undeniable. As it can be prepared with few ingredients, it is a great snack to be served to the guests. Let’s see how you can cherish the taste of Moreish Pakoda made with Rentio Toor Dal.
- Toor Dal
- 1 Cup Chopped onions
- Green Chillies (as required)
- Handful Curry Leaves
- 1-2 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
- 1-2 tsp. Jeera Powder
- 1-2 tsp. Dhaniya Powder
- 1 tsp. Haldi Powder
- Get your Dal ready first by soaking it in warm water for about 4 hours.
- Drain out excess water and pour the dal into a grinder and grind it to form a paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl and add haldi powder, Dhaniya powder, Jeera powder, Red Chilli Powder, Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, and Onions one by one.
- Knead all the ingredients well to form a batter. Add salt and knead again.
- Deep fry into small batches of batter until golden brown and serve it hot.
- Moreish Pakoda tastes amazing with green chutney or sauce. Enjoy!
Meanwhile, you can also shop one of the best quality toor dal online from Rentio and be assured that your pakoda will come out to be tastier than ever.
Also, tickle your sweet tooth with Moist & Eggless Banana Loaf.