Whole Wheat Choco Punch Cookies is probably the name you have read much time at bakeries. It is really easy to prepare.
Cookies are one of the most favorite snacks of kids and instead of buying packaged biscuits, homemade cookies are something which you can trust in matters of taste and purity. Having some cookie batches baked beforehand will help you enjoy cookies with tea, cookie dessert and more. Moreover, they are an instant serve for guests too.
Things prepared with love are always appreciated so let’s see how these cookies are nutritious besides being mouth-watering.
The base ingredient is whole wheat flour which is derived from whole wheat grains which has a sweet nutty flavor. It contains fiber and more nutrients.
Not wasting much time, let’s hop on to the recipe.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
Calories: 330 kcal
- 1 Cup Salted Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Take a bowl and add 1 Cup of Salted Butter. Soften the butter first with your hand-blender. Blend it until a smooth texture is visible.
- Add 1 Cup of Granulated Brown Sugar to the bowl and beat the mixture until fluffy. Now add vanilla extract and baking powder and mix it well again.
- Take another bowl and prepare the dry ingredients. Whisk cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda together. Now add these dry ingredients to the first bowl and combine them until you don’t see dry flour anymore. The dough would be sticky but not sticky enough that you cannot shape it.
- Add chips to the dough and mix them evenly to the dough.
- Now cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 30 minutes. Make sure your dough is not too chilled before it goes for baking.
- Give the desired shape to the cookie dough, prepare your baking tray and keep your oven to 350˚ F.
- Place the tray in the oven and allow the dough to bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Once baked, the cookies should be puffy and soft. Allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes before you transfer it to the cooling rack.
And, your cookies are ready!
Keeping them in an air-tight container will make you savor them for long by maintaining the proper moisture and crispness.
Do share your experience with us while you make them.
Where to buy the best whole wheat grains?
Always remember that the best recipes turn out to be the best when the best ingredients are used. Be the one who uses only the best. Buy wheat online and grind it for the best wheat flour which can then be used to prepare hot chapatis, puris and more of the delicious items.